Saturday, January 10, 2009

day 6

1. hunter
these are my favorite pants. he could probably care less about what pants he wear but these are MY favorite. he tends to have shoe fettish (sp?) and will get completely obcessed over a certain pair of shoes.
2. chloe
i believe she is playing the air guitar while eating a cinnamon roll.
3. keely
this is my dog. she was given to me by a high school friend, Michele. I was told that she is a terrier/chihauhau mix. she was SO hyper in the first few years that I fattened her up to try to calm her down. so now we have a fat terrier w/stinky breath (i cannot give dog bones b/c her and our other dog will fight over them) who will follow me anywhere.
*the only reason keely was included in this day was b/c the kids were eating cinnamon rolls and keely goes where the food is

No comments:

Post a Comment