Saturday, January 10, 2009

7/365

1. hunter
hunter is wrestling w/daddy. we have been having ALOT of issues w/both kids wanting me to give them their baths, brush their teeth and put them to bed. i was glad to get this photo b/c this is shortly after one of hunter's tantrums.
2. chloe
here chloe is showing me "upside down" this is a new step that she learned at dance. she also learned around the world but she didn't do that step for me.
3. me.
this is me in the snow. this counts as my first week of SP's. i am horrible at SP's. i don't like this photo but it was the best from the bunch. that is my clothes line in the background. i miss hanging clothes on the line during the warm weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Your beautiful, I have decided not to do SP's LOL I dont think anyone wants to see me :D

    It looks like Hunter and daddy are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete