Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 1






here we go!!!
i cleaned under our couch and we found one of hunter's thomas books.
we rearranged chloe's room to make room for another bookshelf. she is my little student, always wanted to learn. she used her princess stool as a desk. after seeing this i think i will get her one of the plastic tables that fit over your lap.
my day 1 photo is of the first cocoon i made, well it actually turned into a hat b/c i didn't like the yarn i chose but the hat is perfect for chloe's dolls!

3 comments:

  1. Great hat! :) I actually really like the color, it looks like the hat that I made for my son - it's in my 365 today too LOL!

    They look just soo cute, and it sounds like you had a very productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I can't wait to make one of those cacoons.

    ReplyDelete